Discover how tree oil works to repel insects that you can regularly see at home. See how efficient tea oil is against bed bugs that can cause a severe infestation in your home.
Find out if the oil from the tree kills the bed bugs after applying it in your home or how it affects them. Finally, you must learn how to use tea tree oil to repel or eliminate bed bugs. You must take these steps to get rid of the insect that can spread an infestation in your home.
How Does the Tea Tree Oil Kill Bed Bugs?
Because the tea tree’s oil has a very strong smell, it serves as a repellent against bed bugs and other insects. You can see bed bugs flee due to the smell of oil just by using it at home. With this element, you can keep a check in your home wherein a short time you will get rid of bed bugs.
The insect will suffocate with the smell of tea tree oil and will slowly die in your home. Strong odors like this element are harmful to insects like bed bugs; they kill them quickly.
Does Tea Tree Oil Actually Kill Bed Bugs?
If you want to kill the bed bugs, you can use tea tree oil to eliminate them in no time. The insect will not resist the smell of the oil and will slowly die in your home. You have to clean the bed bug remains on the floor or around your bed, where they sought to protect themselves.
You can safely use tea tree oil; it has a pleasant smell for you to use without problems. You can clean your house with this element and prioritize your room to have a bed bug infestation. You can make this cleaning a routine to gradually remove the pest from your home.
Related: Does Peppermint Oil Repel Bed Bugs?
Does Tea Tree Oil Repel Bed Bugs?
Just as the tree’s oil kills young bed bugs and larvae, it also repels adult bed bugs. You can repel the pest from your home in no time by applying the oil to clean the entire area. You must do this cleaning at least three times a week so that the insect can escape.
You can buy tea tree oil at an affordable price at any health food store in your city. It has free trade, so it will not be a problem for you to find it regardless of the country where you are. You have to get rid of the bug to avoid infestation, disease, and a loss in price if you decide to sell your home.
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Bed Bugs?
For you to use tea tree oil correctly, you must follow these steps:
- Buy tea tree oil at any health food store in your city.
- You must dilute the product with a little water, 30% water, and 70% tea tree oil. You must do this as the product has a very strong odor that can make you dizzy.
- You can mix the oil into a spray or apply it directly to the floor and wipe it up later. You must do a thorough cleaning in your bedroom and living room where bed bugs live.
- Wait for the product to stay and see how the bed bugs die little by little or avoid being near you.
- Repeat the procedure at least three times a week so that the bed bugs die or leave your home.